With much thanks to Tyus D. Williams for providing the photograph used for the cover image, I am happy to announce the first preview of Journal of Mammalogy Volume 1 as an ePub 3 eBook.
Please note, this is not finished yet and it has a lot of work left to do:
- Only articles from Number 1 are included, 2–5 still need to be transcribed.
- The unified bibliography undoubtedly still has many typographical errors and formatting errors.
- The glossary needs many entries added.
- The images for Plates 1 and 2 have to be recreated
- The auxiliary content is no doubt full of errors and some of it needs academic referenced added
- other stuff
That being said, the transcription for all articles in Number 1 is finished and I will soon start working on transcribing Number 2.
(links below image)
For the ‘regular’ ePub 3 preview: JoM-V001.kepub.epub
A version (identical content) with greatly reduced use of italicized text and no ligatures is also available: JoM-V001-noitalics.kepub.epub
If you do not have an ePub viewer, please see the ePub Viewers page.
I anticipate having another preview available in the first week of July with much more content added.
The source for the ePub is being hosted at github: https://github.com/pipfrosch/JoMV001
You can report issues either there or in the comment section below.